Masonic Ladies Festival Weekends
Our Ladies Festival Weekends are tailored to meet your every requirement
from the pre-planning stages to the final event.
Our team are here to advise and help make your Festival Weekend the success it deserves.
We have put together three packages; Silver, Gold and Platinum, although all can be tailored to accommodate your needs. Please download our brochure for a more in depth look at what we are able to offer, including samples of our menus.
A Platinum package typically includes:
Guests arrive from 2:00pm onwards
Complimentary Car Parking on-site
Welcome letters will be presented on arrival
Porters are available to assist guests with luggage and to escort them to their rooms
The cocktail bar is open throughout the day for drinks and snacks (Not included in the package)
Three-course buffet style dinner served in the restaurant from 7:00pm – 8.30pm followed by dancing to our House Disco or a Race Night, Quiz option available.
Overnight en-suite accommodation
Full English or Continental breakfast served in the restaurant 8:00am – 9.45am
A day at your leisure. Why not make use of the indoor leisure facilities that Gordon Hotels have to offer, or perhaps take a stroll along the sea front or browse around Bournemouth’s many fine shops and boutiques.
The cocktail bar is open throughout the day for drinks and snacks (not included in the package)
- Pre-banquet bucks fizz reception with photographer in attendance (The photographer will return
later in the evening to enable you to purchase your photographs)
- Toast Master Services
- A table posy for each table
- A top table flower arrangement
- 5 Course gala dinner with coffee & mints
- Pianist to play background music during the gala dinner
- After dinner liqueurs
- Two presentation bouquets
- Ladies Gifts
- Table Plan
- Place Cards
- Printed Menus
- Ladies Song
- Table Magician
- 4 Piece band to play music for dancing following the gala dinner until 1:00am
- A voucher for a complimentary two night stay for two people for your raffle
- Overnight en-suite accommodation
Full English or Continental breakfast to be served in the restaurant 8:00am – 10:00am
Bedrooms to be vacated by 11:00am.
Three course Sunday Lunch served in the restaurant 12:30pm – 1.30pm (at additional cost)