Wedding in Bournemouth 13th, 14th, 15th January 2012
Are you looking for a wedding venue in Bournemouth during January. We have late availability and are offering a 10% discount on any of our four different level packages which start at £1,500.00 for 30 guests for a wedding breakfast and an evening buffet for 50.
Your civil ceremony can be held here and the celebrations after. A winter wedding can be fabulous, the bride need not worry about a Winter Wedding Dress the choice is plentiful.
Here are some ideas for theming a wedding in January:-
Many weddings today start with a theme to plan around. For January and winter weddings, theme ideas might include:
- Blizzard or winter weather
- Winter wonderland
- Snowflakes/ and or Icicle theme
- “Alaskan” or “Arctic” theme
- A fun “summer” theme that might contrast with the cold or blustery weather
- Whimsical penguins, polar bears, or other animals that live in cold climates
- A New Year’s/New Beginnings theme
- Snow White
- A “Golden” wedding – gold was first discovered in California in January in 1848
If you are interested in any of these dates in January please call Julie on 01202 554415.